- This event has passed.
TNCC Provider Course
May 18 @ 8:00 am – May 19 @ 2:00 pm
Target Audience: This course is
open to registered nurses who provide
care to trauma patients (e.g., ED, ICU,
• Virtual learning modules including avatar-based
• Interactive teaching strategies
• Electronic, open-book testing – No more test
• Updated evidence-based provider manual
• One and a half-day course
• 18.3 contact hours of CNE
Pre-course material will be available for pick-up in Interprofessional
Education (located in Medical & Academic A airs, level 3 at TBRHSC).
Pre-course material will be mailed to out-of-town participants.
Course will be held in Auditorium A @ Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
For more information, contact: Kerry Posselwhite at (807) 684-7952 or Email: Kerry.Posselwhite@tbh.net