- This event has passed.
TNCC Provider Course
May 9 @ 8:00 am – May 10 @ 8:00 am
Target Audience: This course is open to registered nurses who provide care to trauma patients (e.g., ED, ICU, etc.).
• Virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
• Interactive teaching strategies
• Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
• Updated evidence-based provider manual
• One and a half-day course
• 18.3 contact hours of CNE
MONDAY, MAY 9TH at 0800h-1700h in Aud A at TBRHSC
TUESDAY, MAY 10TH at 0800h-1400h in Aud A at TBRHSC
Open Registration: $475
TBRHSC Department funded: Free
Pre-course material will be available for pick-up in Interprofessional
Education (located in Medical & Academic A airs, level 3 at TBRHSC).
Pre-course material will be mailed to out-of-town participants.
To register please use the link below:
For more information, contact:
Kerry Posselwhite at (807) 684-7952
or Email: Kerry.Posselwhite@tbh.net